Yes that is a random title, but stay tuned. You will soon see where I am going with this. I thought that today I would share 12 random things with you Sweets.
1) I have graduated from jumping pull-ups to (band) assisted pull-ups.
2) I have been showing HM some of my workouts and I have to say, he could be a better sport. Although, it does make me feel pretty cool that he can't keep up!!!
3) I have found the best Bloody Mary in Salt Lake City. I had a birthday brunch with Miz Liz last week at Wild Grape. Delicious!!!!
4) Speaking of Miz and Liz, we saw a Bald Eagle on our run last Saturday morning.
5) Buckley the poodle has a time share. He and Mitt own different hours of the same bed.
|Drinking for the picture only|
8) One of my favorite places to run is in the old Salt Lake City Avenues Cemetery. I know it is weird, but it is really peaceful. I especially like it when it is rainy out.
|Creepy in a good way|
9) Costco has some workout clothes that look a lot like lululemon. I wonder how well they stand up after a few washes? They look EXACTLY like define jackets.
11) I met with a principal of a local elementary school yesterday to organize our next Kids in The Kitchen session. We start in two weeks.
12) And finally, the source of today's post title. Guess who HM and I sat next to last night at dinner? Did you guess Tori and Dean? Wow, really? Good guess.
|HM would not let me take my own photo so I borrowed this one from Google|
So there you have it Sweets. Twelve random things about my life to help you get your day started. Want to share something random of your own?