Good Monday? Me too. I am feeling pretty happy this evening. There are a lot of things that are contributing to the happiness so I thought I would share a few of the things that have me riding high today:
1. I loved my outfit today. Figures, the one day I forget to snap a OTD shot. It involved this new skirt from Anthro:
2. I finished my first big project at the new job today. Just in time for number 7 on this list:
3. I discovered an AMAZING new flavor of Greek Gods yogurt. Go directly to the store after reading this post and get some:
|It tasted like Fall, but not dead leaves|
4. I went to a killer spin class right after work. After rushing to tie up all loose ends on my project, I needed to blow off the steam and lower my stress level. Accomplished! I used to take classes from this instructor 3 years ago and then I moved and switched gyms. Now that I get a discount to this gym and it is right by my office, I get to be reunited with her!! Yah!
|Plus, I looked great in my new sports bra.|
5. After that tough spin class, I didn't need to feel guilty when I brought home dinner from here:
6. I have the cutest poodle EVER:
7. I have the rest of the week off and I will be spending it in the happiest place on earth:
|Boom! That's Disney World Ya'll|
What makes you happy Sweets?